Plexus Project Initiatives are organized around the emerging ideas, collaborations and member driven activities that explore and apply complexity thinking to challenges and opportunities in complex systems. A core mission of Plexus is to support projects that address how complex systems work and influence our human activities.
- We are evaluating what is the same and different from when Plexus was founded to today for how we think about and practice complexity thinking.
- We are researching what is emerging in the science and fields of complexity and aligning it with where we add value.
- We are translating the language of complexity each and every day for new audiences.
- We are providing a platform for Network conversations and encouraging the ideas that are self-organizing into projects.
- We are teaching complexity thinking.
- We are helping clients.
Plexus Catalysts understand how to work with their colleagues and clients to integrate complexity thinking for evaluation, analysis, decision making and change.
“The Commons” is where 21st-century health and environmental challenges can be collectively evaluated and addressed through a technology driven platform that invites an interdisciplinary and experimental practice free of constraints inherent in traditional disciplines and professions.