The Awareness Project is designed to develop new skills that can be applied immediately. The structure and content of this program is responsive to the participants in the program. Core knowledge in Complexity Thinking, Visual Engagement and Adaptive Practice serves as the framework for the content and online resources, but the live video sessions are where insights, learning and co-creation emerge.
Program Schedule: January 8th – March 9th, 2018
- Project Phase 1 – Designing and Connecting Group Awarefulness – Live sessions are held on January 8th, 16th, 24th
- Pause – Individual/Group Project, Optional informal sessions January 29th, February 5th
- Project Phase 2 –Live sessions are held on February 12th, 19th, 26th
- Pause – Self-Organizing – Pre-Workshop sessions TBD
- Project Phase 3 – March 9th – One Day Workshop
There will be seven live sessions, asynchronous conversations for both self and community exploration between live sessions and guided exercises and optional, informal, online meetups). You will walk away with cohort connections, usable exercises, visuals created by us for you, visuals you’ve created throughout your learning experience, access to all live session recordings and an interactive, downloadable, visual notebook / journal.
The workshop is experiential and collaborative; attending all live sessions is highly recommended. A certificate of completion is awarded at the conclusion of the Phase 2.
Each cohort limited to fifteen participants.