Applying and practicing complexity thinking in complex human and organizational systems has led to the development of models, applications and tools that integrate essential perspectives and approaches into existing projects, work and systems.
Plexus Institute collaborates with network members, clients, partners and organizations in a variety of ways including:
- Incubation of complexity based projects and research initiatives
- Design and facilitation of complexity practice based programs/workshops in organizations
- Design and implementation of action research projects
- Change management practices for organizations and institutions
- Consortium based joint research and project management