Have you considered becoming a Plexus Catalyst?
Join a network of professionals who are actively fostering the health of individuals, families, communities, organizations and our natural environment by helping people use concepts emerging from the science of complexity?
Becoming a Plexus Catalyst means being part of a network of colleagues committed to give and get value through collaborating and sharing ideas, experiences, and projects influenced by complexity. Plexus Catalysts have the opportunity to influence the activities of the Institute. Associates are free and encouraged to shape agendas, create networks, sponsor workshops, start projects and initiate dialogues with other associates.
All Catalysts are actively engaged in the design, development and facilitation of Plexus Institute activities, which include:
- PlexusCalls and Learning Pop-Ups
- Plexus online Learning Groups
- Creation of Project and Practice Clusters
- Connections with other Catalysts projects and activities
- Listing in an Professional Directory
- A growing repository of learning materials including articles, research, and emerging practice patterns
- Participation in special initiatives and the opportunity to submit your own work for inclusion in Complexity Matters and Plexus publications series that explores complexity-related topics in depth
- Access to models and programs developed in the Plexus Network
- Referrals for client engagements through the Plexus Network (a percentage of project fees remain with Plexus for administrative and operational expenses)
- Support for project grant applications and external funding
The Plexus Institute is a not-for-profit organization that was formed in 2001 by a small group of people from diverse backgrounds who shared a commitment to the mission. In the years since its inception, Plexus has created and supported a large and growing learning community. Plexus Institute seeks to be inclusive and welcoming, enabling everyone interested in the work of Plexus to become active, engaged participants.
Contact us for more information firstname.lastname@example.org