A Plexus Partnership your organization an opportunity to design and implement strategies, methodologies, and programs focused on complex change and innovation throughout your organization. Partnerships include:
- Learning immersion via an on site, custom-designed workshop for your leadership team, entire staff, or a network of stakeholders
- Coaching to explore change and complexity prompted applications targeted to a challenge important to your organization
- Access for your team to curated Plexus’ resources for a year. Emerging practices, innovations and resources introduced in the Plexus community support continuous skill and learning development.
- Collaboration & Networking with practitioners, scholars and entrepreneurs who are actively engaged in bridging the gap between theory and practice.
- Participating in Plexus sponsored research or co-developing proposals to support innovation forward projects. For example, Plexus worked with several partners in a grant funded effort to use Positive Deviance to improve healthcare.
- Plexus Institute develops more extensive relationships with some partners. Yearly budgets are developed collaboratively based on the activities and resources chosen by the Partner.
To explore a Plexus Partnership opportunity, please contact Denise Easton at firstname.lastname@example.org.